14 Things


11.28.2016

So I totally spaced last week and didn't write a blog post for either of my blogs...whoops!
Back to my plan of posting 10 things a week I'm thankful for! I added a few to this post though to kinda make up for the lack of a post last week.


1. State Parks and forests. I am so grateful for these beautiful places that are protected from us ruining them. I have it on my bucket list to visit each state park in Florida, and I will say that I'm doing pretty well so far.
 2. All the fishing memories I have with my family. They are some of the best memories I have, and I always hold them close and think about them often.
 3. I am incredibly grateful for the country I live in and for all those who have fought for my freedom. I am guilty of taking those simple freedoms for granted. I have such great respect for our veterans because I am way too scared to do any of the stuff they do.
 4. High school. I am not one of those people who loved high school. I did have a good time and I did meet some wonderful people. I am grateful for all the lessons I learned and for the things that I was taught both by teachers and by the choices I made.
 5. Call me whatever you want, but I am grateful for Disney! I love it there and cant help but feel happy there! I have had some awesome memories with friends and family. I've spend Thanksgiving here and lots of other days too. I would still love to be a princess or fairy at some point in my life haha.
 6. The creatures in the ocean. I feel at peace when I am close to the ocean. I love the sounds it makes and I love to watch the waves. My favorite is snorkeling around and seeing all the creatures. Dolphins, manatees, sharks, turtles, lionfish, eels, crabs, and tons of other creatures! I love them all and swimming with them is like home to me.
 7. Donuts. Do I really need to elaborate on this one?
 8. Concerts. Since Hamilton and I have been together we've been to several music festivals and concerts and I have really been missing out. I have the next concert planned and I can't wait. I feel so alive and inspired whenever I go.
 9. Architecture. I love having beautiful and intricate things to look at. It makes me think and it makes me want to explore more cities and towns.
 10. Dancing. Hamilton has taught me to love dancing in a new way. I have always loved ballet, and my dad would always dance around the house. But Hamilton LOVES to dance, if he could go out and dance every night, he would. He loves to spin me around like a top, and I have really grown to love it so much. I am so grateful that he has taught me to enjoy such small and simple things.
11. Where we live. We live in a tiny little duplex. We rent from my aunt, but I really love it. I love making the space our own and adding our own personality to it. I am so grateful everyday that I have a roof over my head, and a comfy bed to sleep in.
 12. I am grateful for the colors of the sky during sunsets and sunrises. I don't think you can find anything more beautiful than the colors that occur during them.
13. I love to watch the storm clouds roll in. I really just love storms. They make me want to curl up with my favorite movie and a cup of soup. I just love the smell of rain and the sound of storms, it is so relaxing to me.
14. The Earth. I am so grateful for all the opportunities I've had to travel all over the world. Every time I watch the stars or look over a mountain I am reminded of how small I am. There is a great big world out there waiting to be explored.


xoxo, Jacquelyn

Post a Comment

birkeland life © . Quinn Creatives .