Current Favorites: Music


2.05.2017


Currently listening to these songs I'm about to list below! These are my current "top 10" favorite songs. These are not in any specific order and they are not all new. I really love each of these songs and had them all on repeat. Music is one of my biggest outlets and I love listening to other people's favorites and expanding my own.
I also don't have a favorite genre or anything. You'll be able to tell if you listen to these songs haha. They are so random and definitely are all very different.

1. Lions by Skip Marley

2. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

3. Low Life 2.0 - Boehm Remix by X Ambassadors

4. Our Own House by MisterWives

5. All I Can Think About by Stop Light Observations

6. I Believe (Get Over Yourself) by Nico Vega

7. High by Zella Day

8. White Noise (R3hab Remix) by Ella Vos

9. Avalanche by Walk the Moon

10. Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

Music is my outlet. I just sit in the car with the music blasting and just vibe to it. I always have my music playing. I feel so connected to the lyrics and the emotion people have when they sing.
I might do another list of 10 soon. I have tons of favorites, but I don't want to make a list of like 50 songs. Instead, I'll just make a part two or something. Or I'll just do this every few months!
Follow me on Spotify - Jacquelyn Birkeland. Also, let me know if you listened to these and what you thought! Or tell me what your favs are.
*I have not seen all these music videos so I'm sorry if any of them are inappropriate.

xoxo, Jacquelyn

1 comment

  1. Yes I love those songs!
    Ed Sheeran is amazing.
    Andrea Snow
    snowbyheart.com

    ReplyDelete

birkeland life © . Quinn Creatives .