reading list


1.27.2017

I started reading again at the beginning of 2016 and I read quite a few books. I stopped right in the middle of all the Harry Potter books, though....so I want to do my best to read at least one book a month this year. I love reading and writing. I think the best way to continue to learn and grow is by reading! Especially since I want to be an English teacher. I have a few already on my list and I would love some recommendations. Of course, I have to finish the Harry Potter series first, though.


Also, I don't own all of these books yet, so they are not in the above photo. But I just put some of my favs in the pic! You can find them under My Favorites tab!

1. Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson

5. Hold Me Tight by Dr. Sue Johnson

6. The Silent Wife by A. S. A. Harrison

7. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty

8. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

9. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

10. Wild by Cheryl Strayed

11. What Comes Next and How to Like It by Abigail Thomas

12. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin


I already own half of these so there is no excuse to at least read half! I have such a passion for reading and writing. I have since I was a little girl. My mom still has my journals from when I was younger. I would stay up so late just making up stories! They would be about fishing, princesses, animals, and all the other things a little girl loves. I am so happy my mom still has some of those journals because they are SO funny! I love reading the things that went through my mind when I was five or eight or twelve years old.

xoxo, Jacquelyn

Post a Comment

birkeland life © . Quinn Creatives .